An opportunity to acquire
Dr Subramanaya Rao J, BSc, BAMS
Dr Bijitha KP, BAMS
Dr Arunlal KM, BAMS
Dr Hithesh, BNYS
Mr Prathap Singh Rana-Yoga Instructor
Mr Sreenivas-Yoga Instructor
Certification: Swaasthya Foundation (Registered by Government of Karnataka & Indian Trust Act, Reg No. : 38/2013-14)
Medium of Instruction: English
Total Duration: 180 hours
No of Students/Batch: Minimum 6 & maximum 12
Tentative Daily Schedule:
6.30 am to 7.30 am
8.00 am to 9.00 am
10:00 am to 11.00 am
12 pm to 1.00 pm
1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
3.00 pm to 4.30 pm
5.00 pm to 6.30 pm
7.00 pm to 8.00 pm
8.00 pm - 9.00 pm
•Theory and practical classes will be handled by experienced professionals.
• Healthy and sumptuous (Satvik) vegetarian food for breakfast, lunch & dinner
• Clean and hygienic double rooms with attached bathroom
• Comprehensive study materials developed by our experts
• A practicing material kit for the usage during the training period
• Alcohol, smoking , non vegetarian food and outside food are prohibited
• Ayurveda treatment is a unique process which not only helps in body cleansing but also helps in mind calming and soul purification as well.
• Swaasthya Ayurveda Village is considered a spiritual place so we request our guests to follow our “Brahmacharya style” dress code:
o No shorts or minis, no open legs, low décolleté and no open shoulders. No tights or transparent clothes.
o The clothes should be natural, convenient, covering legs and knees, with half or full sleeves.
• Internet facility, phone calls, sight seeing, pick up & drop facility etc will be added extra as actualsual